Société Réaliste+Giorgos Papadatos The Shape of Orders to Com
A dual/collaborative exhibition, whose title references the famous, almost prophetic book by H.G. Wells, “The Shape of Things to Come” of 1933, that speculates on future events from 1933 until 2106 and the establishment of a global state.
The paraphrase in “The Shape of Orders to Come” involves the dual interpretation of «orders» as a new political and economic world order and as commands, orders imposed by this new condition.
In a similar double reading, the interventions and works in the exhibition are developed.
The institutional iconography of this new class , on one hand, and the confutation of the officially propagated-imposed discourse, on the other.
- about sdv
- society is a hole
- 851 Athina-Nikea (@artathina2015)
- campus novel, black maria/ april.04.2013
- economic value, nov.29.2013
- Here We Are …Home at Last oct. 31. 2013@cheapart by Nadia Kalara
- Lo&Behold fear.feb.24.2011
- Nice! @Manos Loisos cultural center nikea/piraeus
- rebuilding dialectics Jan.24.2013
- subversion, the return of the repressed, feb.21.2013
- the shape of orders to come, sep.24.2013
- what I was almost deprived of, may.14.2013
- hunkydory! sep.2011
- year by year